If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You are required to provide the following information:
To write a Proper DMCA Notice, state the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on https://festng.com site that contain these materials. Please don’t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files.
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law”.
- To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of festNG to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
To send a notification, please contact us via our official email address: email@example.com You must include the information above, or it may be ignored.